Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #9: Useful blogs and news feeds

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? I liked the technorati's category groupings. I was able to find a few useful blogs using this search site.
Which Search tool was the easiest for you?The google blog and technorati search were easy to use. I found some interesting blogs on parenting using the category search on technorati.
Which was more confusing? Syndic8 was not as user firendly as the others. However, I found myself getting sidetacked and overwhelmed with information when searching in general.
What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? I found a blog on finding happiness when searching health and fitness on technorati. That was interesting.
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? I used the links provided and typed in key words in the search box or clicked in categories. I was able to find some good science news feeds.

No comments: